Kathy Sledge (born January 6, 1959), the youngest of five sisters, Carol, Debra, Joni and Kim. She is an American singer who has had several hits on the International Pop and Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart, including "Take Me Back To Love Again," which hit #1 in 1992. She is the granddaughter of former opera singer Viola Williams, and daughter to Florez Sledge and former Broadway star Edwin Sledge of dance-tap duo "Fred and Sledge".
She is the lead singer of Sister Sledge and enjoyed many pop, R&B and dance/pop hits with her sisters Debra, Joni and Kim.
Sledge collaborated with Dance producer Robert Miles on dance/pop hit "Freedom" 1997.
She returned to the dance chart in 2001 as a featured vocalist for King Britt's musical project Sylk 130 on the track "Rising".
In 2011, she released a track called "Give Yourself Up" on Universal Records, featuring Adam Barta, and produced by Mike Rizzo and Mr. Mig, which hit Top 20 on the Billboard Hot Club Play Chart. 
- 1975: Soul Train — Herself (1 episode)
- 1979: Bandstand — Herself (1 episode)
- 1982: Fridays — Herself (1 episode)
- 1984: The Jeffersons — Kathy Satin (1 episode)
- 1992: It's Showtime at the Apollo — Herself (1 episode)
- 2000: 100 Greatest Dance Songs of Rock & Roll — Herself
- 2006: Archive Footage:Be My Baby: The Girl Group Story — Herself (uncredited)
- 2008: Soul Power (D:Jeffrey Levy-Hinte) — Herself w/ Sister Sledge (uncredited) (1974 concert series from the "Rumble in the Jungle" between Muhammed Ali & George Foreman in Zaire)