From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Jun may refer to:
- Jun (Japanese name), a common Japanese given name
- Jun, a common Korean family name; see Jeon (Korean name)
- Jun (Filipino name), a common Filipino nickname. (an abbreviation for "junior" or a child (male) that has the same name as his father)
- Jun (Chinese name), a common Chinese family name
- Jun (Czech name), a common Czech family name (Tomáš Jun, Czech footballer)
- An abbreviation for Junior (disambiguation), also abbreviated as Jr. or Jnr..
- JUN, a Japanese tuning shop for cars
- Jun (drink), a Tibetan Fermented Tea Drink
- Jun Song, contestant and winner of Big Brother 4 (USA)
- Jun, Granada, a Spanish municipality
- An abbreviation for June, the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
- A ten-day period in the Japanese calendar
- c-Jun, a gene