From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up jelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jelly may refer to:
- Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve
- Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and other countries
- Jelly fungus, the class Heterobasidiomycetes
- Jelly shoes, shoes made of a soft plastic, resembling sandals
- Naval jelly, phosphoric acid in a rust removing gel
- Petroleum jelly, a gel used as a topical ointment, such as vaseline
- Royal jelly, made by bees and fed to the larvae to turn them into queen bees
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- An informal, temporary Coworking gathering, also called "jellies"
- A slang term for Jealous
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly.
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it (founded by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone), that serves as a Q&A platform relying on images
- Apache Jelly, a Java and XML based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
- Jelly man, another term for Eunuch