|Born|| April 16, 1978 |
|Years active||Since 1999|
Ivan Andreevich Urgant (Russian: Ива́н Андре́евич У́ргант), (born 16 April 1978) is a Russian television personality, showman, actor and a musician.
Urgant was born in Leningrad in a family of actors Andrey Urgant (son of Nina Urgant and Leo Milinder) and Valeriya Kiseleva. He graduated from Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy.
In the late 1990s Ivan Urgant was a leader of Maxim Leonidov's soul project nicknamed Vnuuk (Russian: Внук - Grandson). 
Ivan also judged KVN games several times.
In 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Ivan Urgant was awarded TEFI.
On May 16, 2009 he presented the final of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest with former Russian Eurovision participant Alsou.
In 2012 Ivan released his first solo album called "Estrada" under the name Grisha Urgant.
Ivan Urgant with Alexander Tsekalo owns a restaurant "The Сад" (Russian: Сад - Garden) in Moscow.
Grisha Urgant (Saint Petersburg, 12/10/2012)
He is known for hosting various TV shows, including:
- Petersburg Courier (Petersburg - Channel 5, 1999)
- Big Movie (MTV Russia, 2001)
- Cheerful Morning (MTV Russia, 2001–2002)
- Total Show (MTV Russia, 2002)
- Expresso (MTV Russia, 2002–2004)
- People's Artist (RTR, 2003–2004)
- Pyramid (RTR, 2004)
- Great Première (Channel One, 2005)
- Spring with Ivan Urgant (Channel One, 2006)
- Gusto (Channel One; 2006 - present)
- Circus With Stars (Channel One, 2007)
- Stenka na stenku (Showdown) (Channel One, 2007–2008)
- Big Difference (Channel One, 2008–2012)
- Circus (Channel One, 2008)
- Single storey America (Channel One, 2008)
- Prozhektorperiskhilton (Channel One, 2008–2012)
- Tour de France (Channel One, 2011)
- Evening Urgant (Channel One; 2012 - present)
- Their Italia (Channel One; 2012)
- The German puzzle (Channel One; 2013)
- Hobbies: amateur photographer, multi-instrumentalist
- Height: 1.95 m