From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Hima may refer to:
- Hima (environmental protection), an Arabic word meaning "inviolate zone", and a system of environmental protection in Islam
- Hima, a ruling class of the Ankole kingdom in Uganda
- Hima, the subgroup of Burundian Tutsi located in the south of the country
- Hima, Uganda: A town in Kasese District, western Uganda
- Hima, the Sanskrit word for "snow"
- Himalayas, a mountain range in Asia, meaning "abode of snow" in Sanskrit
- Hima, the Khasi name for the traditional states of the Hynniew Trep people in the Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, NE India.
- Hima Dushanbe, a football (soccer) club in Dushambe, Tajikistan
- Humat al-Hima (Defenders of the Homeland), the national anthem of Tunisia
- Yacine Hima (b. 1984), an Algerian football (soccer) player