|Look up Hatice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hatice (also Hadice, Hatce) is an Arabic-origin Turkish feminine given name and a variant of Khadija. It refers to prematurely born baby girl.
Notable people with that name include:
- Hatice Sultan (1766–1821), an Ottoman princess, daughter of Sultan Mustafa III and sister of Sultan Selim III
- Hatice Sultan (daughter of Ahmed III), an 18th-century Ottoman princess, daughter of Sultan Ahmed III and consort to Grand Vizier Nevşehirli Damat İbrahim Pasha
- Hatice Aslan (born 1962), Turkish actress
- Hatice Bahar Özgüvenç (born 1984), Turkish footballer
- Hatice Duman (born 1974), Turkish journalist
- Hatice Gizem Örge (born 1993), Turkish volleyball player
- Hatice Guleryuz (born 1968), Turkish artist
- Hatice Kübra Yangın (born 1989), Turkish taekwondo practitioner
- Hatice Muazzez Sultan (1629-1687), wife of Ottoman Sultan Ibrahim I
- Hatice Sultan (daughter of Selim I)
- ^ "Hatice". Turkish Language Association. Retrieved 23 November 2013.