Haiyan may refer to:
The name Haiyan (Chinese: 海燕; pinyin: Hǎiyàn) was contributed by China and refers to a petrel.
People with the given name
Haiyan (海燕) is a masculine and feminine given name of Chinese origin.
- Hu Haiyan, male Chinese academic and president of Beijing Institute of Technology
- Ma Haiyan (1837–1900), Chinese male Muslim General of the Qing Dynasty
- Qian Haiyan (1955–2013), Chinese female United Nations Civil Servant
- Xu Haiyan (born 1984), Chinese female free style wrestler
- Ye Haiyan, female Chinese human rights activist
- Zhou Haiyan (born 1990), Chinese female middle-distance runner