From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Hada may refer to:
- Hada, Hada is a popular word in Spanish. The Spanish word for "fairy" (young beautiful female nature spirit).
- Hada (肌), Japanese character.
- Hada, 哈达 or 哈大 (Chinese Pinyin).
- Hada, Arabic word. In Arabic, Hada means "Calmness, quietness, tranquility". It does not mean "this". Hatha is "this" in Arabic.
- Hada, or Khata, traditional ceremonial scarf used in Tibet and Mongolia.
- Hada (羽田), a surname in Japan
- Michiko Hada (羽田美智子) Japanese actress
- Hada (activist), Mongol activist advocating for the separation of Inner Mongolia from the People's Republic of China
- Hada (clan), clan of Rajputs, a branch of the Chauhan clan of Agnivanshi rajputs
- Hada (moth), a moth genus
- Hada Town (哈达镇)
- Hada, Jidong County, in Heilongjiang, China
- Hada, Fushun County, in Liaoning, China
- Hyderabad Airport Development Authority