From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
HRG may refer to:
- HRG Engineering Company Ltd, a British car manufacturer
- H. R. Giger, a Swiss painter
- Healthcare Resource Group, used within the English healthcare system. See also Diagnosis-related group (DRG).
- Hemispherical resonator gyroscope (HRG)
- High-resistance grounding, an alternative to otherwise ungrounded electrical systems
- Histidine-rich glycoprotein, a human gene
- Hogg Robinson Group a corporate services company
- Home Retail Group, an English company
- Homogeneous Risk Groups, the process of combining based on a similar risk level or type, typically used for finance or insurance metrics.
- Horn-rimmed glasses, a type of eyewear
- Hostage Response Group of New South Wales
- Hurghada International Airport, International Air Transport Association airport code
- Noah Bennet, a fictional character known as "H.R.G." or "Horn-Rimmed Glasses" from the television show Heroes