Graham and Graeme are both Northern European surnames and given names; they may refer to:
Main article Graham Township (disambiguation).
- Clan Graham, a Scottish clan
- Graham (hill), a class of hill in Scotland
- Graham flour, a type of flour similar to whole wheat flour
- Graham factors, factors for determining ambiguity in U.S. patent law (see Inventive step and non-obviousness or Graham v. John Deere Co.)
- Graham Island
- Graham Island, the former English name for Ferdinandea, a sea volcano off the south coast of Sicily
- Graham Island, a member of the Charlotte Island group off the coast of British Columbia, Canada
- Graham Island, Nunavut, a Canadian arctic island in Nunavut, Canada
- Graham (mango), a named mango cultivar originating in Trinidad.
- Graham number, a figure used in value investing
- Graham's number, the largest number that has ever been seriously used in a mathematical proof
- Graham scan, a method of computing a convex hull
- Graham and Graham-Paige, automobile makers in Detroit, USA, between 1928 and 1940