From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Gopher may refer to:
- Minnesota, the "Gopher State"
- Minnesota Golden Gophers, University of Minnesota sports teams
- Gopher (protocol), for the distributed hypertext protocol. Named in honor of, and developed at, the University of Minnesota
- Gopher (train), a passenger train operated by the Great Northern Railway, USA
- Gophers!, a British children's television programme
- Gopher wood, of unclear meaning, is mentioned in the Bible as the building material for Noah's ark
- Gopher Plant or Paper Spurge (Euphorbia lathyris)
- Gofer, an errand-runner
- The SA-13 "Gopher", or 9K35 Strela-10, a Soviet surface to air missile system
- Gopher Gang, early 20th-century New York
- A nickname for Burl Smith, a character on TV show The Love Boat.
- Gopher (Winnie-the-Pooh), a character in Walt Disney's Winnie The Pooh franchise
- Gaufre, French term for a flat cake similar to waffles