General Studies may refer to:
- Bachelor of General Studies, a degree offered by some universities in North America
- A GCSE and A-level examination offered to 16-18 year olds in the United Kingdom (although rarely taken in Northern Ireland and Wales) and some other countries. It assesses essay-writing skills, comprehension, languages, awareness of current affairs and such, and is often taken as a complement to a set of subject-based A-levels in conventional academic subjects such as biology or history.
- Columbia University School of General Studies, an undergraduate liberal arts college at Columbia University for non-traditional students.
- A knowledge-oriented school subject taught in primary schools of Hong Kong.
- A subject offered in Malaysia STPM examination, which is better known as its Malay name, Pengajian Am.