From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Polish Wikipedia. (April 2012)|
Gabrielle Bossis (1874–1950) was a French Catholic laywoman, actress and mystic, best known for her mystical journal published as "He and I". This book mainly describes the conversion between Jesus and Gabrielle. It is depicted beautifully in the form of a diary. Some of the main thoughts of the book are:
1. Express Your hope in me. Come out of yourself. Enter into me.
2. Do not fail to give Me your sufferings. They help sinners.
3. I asked you to wake up in the arms of the Father because each one of your mornings is a new creation.
4. I asked you to fall asleep in the Holy Spirit because your last conscious breath should be in love.
5. Is it because I am God that I should not have the right to speak to My children etc.
|This biographical article about a French religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|