From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
GFI may refer to:
- Game Factory Interactive, a Russian-Ukrainian video game developer
- GFI Software, a computer security software company makers of GFI LanGuard
- Global Financial Integrity, a think tank based in Washington, DC.
- Go4It, a children's magazine programme on BBC Radio 4
- Gross Fixed Investment, an economic concept
- Ground Fault Interrupter, a type of residual-current device
- Ground Fault Indicator, an electical appliance to indicate gound fault within a circuit.
- GFI Group, provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution and trading support products to institutional clients.