Dope may refer to:
- Illegal drug trade, commonly heroin, however, it may refer to cannabis, cocaine, opium, methamphetamine or other illegal drugs depending on exact region and time-period
- An idiot
- Aircraft dope, a substance painted onto fabric-covered aircraft to tauten the skin
- Pipe dope, a slang term in plumbing for a chemical sealant applied to pipe threads to ensure a leakproof and pressure-tight seal
- Peg dope, a substance used to coat the bearing surfaces of the tuning pegs of string instruments
- Dope (TV series), an upcoming HBO drama series based on a Sara Gran novel of the same name
- Dope (band), an industrial metal band from Villa Park, Illinois.
- Edsel Dope, the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the band.
- Dope Couture, an up market street wear brand based in Los Angeles, California.
- The Straight Dope, a newspaper column
- Dopefish, a type of fish used as an in-joke in the Commander Keen universe and games made after
- Dopant, an impurity added to a substance to alter its properties
- Discrete optimized protein energy, a method of assessing homology models in protein structure prediction
- Information, usually not widely known. (American slang).
- DOPE (data on personal equipment, or data on previous engagement) book, used with sniper equipment
- Soft drink (American slang).
Dope can also be a slang term used to describe something such as "cool" or "awesome".