From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Dina may refer to:
- An English spelling variation of Dinah, a Hebrew name.
- Dina Chandidas, a medieval poet of Bengal
- Dina (musician), the stage name of Norwegian pop musician Caroline Dina Kongerud
- Dina (singer), a Portuguese singer and songwriter
- Dina Edling, Swedish opera singer
- Dina Lohan (born 1962), mother of Lindsay Lohan
- Dina Manzo, former star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and star of HGTV's Dina's Party
- Dina Myftakhutdinova, Ukrainian rower
- Dina Wadia, daughter of Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan
- Faradina Mohd. Nadzir, Malaysian Idol 2004 runner-up
- Dina Talaat Sayed Mohammed, famous Egyptian belly dancer.
- Dina Vinhofvers, the inspiration behind the play Dina by Adam Oehlenschläger (1842).
- Possible alternate name for the angel Jophiel