Daniel "Danny" Zuker is an American producer and writer of television.
Danny Zuker graduated Syracuse University in 1986.  He is best known for his Emmy Award winning work as co-executive producer of ABC's Modern Family.
Mr. Zuker has worked in various capacities on a variety of TV shows including: Just Shoot Me, Grace Under Fire, and Roseanne".
7 Tips To Keep Your Job
In 2012 Zuker gave the keynote address at the graduation convocation of his alma mater The 'S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications; at which he was described as "devastatingly handsome" with "piercing green eyes". During his speech Mr. Zuker shared his 7 Tips to keep a job: 
- Brush Your Teeth [and try to smell pleasant in general]
- Don’t Be a Jerk [no matter how good you are, people will stop hiring you if you're not a nice person to have around]
- Be The Hero [when the opportunity to save the day presents itself, take it. Try to be the person who arrives first and leaves last]
- Don’t Pitch a Problem Without Pitching Solutions [There's a name for people who just pitch problems, they are called Network Executives. Try not to be that.]
- Sometimes it’s Ok to be Quiet [don't talk just to talk]
- Don’t Get Married to Your Own Idea
- No Clams Ever [ = a Joke or a Situation you've seen a million times before]