From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up dago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dago may refer to:
- (UK, USA slang, offensive, ethnic slur) A person of Italian or Spanish descent.
- Dago, Indonesia, an area of the city of Bandung, Indonesia
- Dago Creek, a feeder stream on the northern shore of Ugashik Bay, Alaska
- "Dago Hill," a nickname for the Italian-American neighborhood known as The Hill in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Dago Mena, a populated place in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan
- Dago Nawer, a populated place in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan
- Dagö, the old Swedish name of Hiiumaa, second largest island in Estonia
- Dago, the alleged baptismal name of Mieszko I of Poland
- Dago (comics), an Paraguayan comic book character
- Dagö, an Estonian band
- DAGO (U.S. Army), an acronym for Department of the Army General Officer
- Dago Red (racing aircraft)