From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up dth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DTH may refer to:
- The Daily Tar Heel, a student newspaper at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dance Theatre of Harlem, New York City
- Danmarks Tekniske Højskole, a previous name for the Technical University of Denmark
- Decatherm, measurement unit for heat: 10 therms, 1,000,000 BTU. The typical measurement of the “burn ability” or heating value of natural gas and the unit at which most natural gas is bought.
- Demokratik Toplum Hareketi, the Turkish name for the Democratic Society Movement
- Direct To Home, another name for Direct-broadcast satellite television.
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity, Type IV Hypersensitivity, a type of cell-mediated immunity
- Die Toten Hosen, a famous German rock band
- Doctor of Theology, DTh or ThD degree
- Down-the-hole drill
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) code for Death Valley Airport