Cypher is an alternative spelling for cipher.
Cypher may also refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Cypher (French Group), a Goa trance music group
- Cypher (Perth Band), an Australian instrumental band
- Cypher (film), a 2002 film
- Cypher (album), an album by ...And Oceans
- Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero, a 1950s-era cartoon program
- In breaking/B-boying, the name given to a circle of b-boys who take turns dancing in the center.
- In poetry slam, the name given to a circle of poets who take turns reciting poems, usually occurring at an afterparty.
- A hip-hop jam session or freestyle battle
- A series of distinctive but uncombined initials, such as a royal cypher. This is similar to a monogram, where the letters are combined.
- Cypher / Traitors Gate 2, a 2002 computer game. Sequel to Traitors Gate.
- Cypher (video game), a video game titled Cypher: Cyberpunk Text Adventure released August 31, 2012
- CypherAudio (Sound Design & Music Studio)
- Jon Cypher (* 1932), American actor
- Julie Cypher (* 1964)
- Alexey Yanushevsky, a professional gamer who goes by the pseudonym Cypher
- Cypher Zero, American circus innovator
- Cypher transcoder, a natural language processing framework
- Cypher Query Language, a declarative query language for graph databases