Currahee, a corruption of gurahiyi, a Cherokee word possibly meaning "stand alone", may refer to:
- The motto of the 506th Infantry Regiment, a unit of the 101st Airborne Division
- "Currahee", the first episode of Band of Brothers (TV miniseries) written about the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Currahee!: A Screaming Eagle at Normandy, a non-fiction book by Donald Burgett, about the actions of the 506th PIR in the Normandy Invasion
- Currahee Mountain, a mountain located in Stephens County, Toccoa, Georgia which gave the motto to the 506th PIR
- Camp Toccoa, a United States Army paratrooper training camp during World War II five miles west of Toccoa, Georgia, the original home of the 506th PIR
- It is also the motto of the Episcopal Academy Novice Crew Team who are known to scream it when in the final stretch of a race.