From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Creep may refer to:
- Creep (deformation), the tendency of a solid material to slowly move or deform permanently under the influence of stresses.
- Downhill creep, the slow progression of soil and rock down a low grade slope.
- Aseismic creep, a slow steady movement along an earthquake fault.
- Creep, advancing of a railway wheel more or less than is expected from rolling, without large-scale slip.
- Superfluid creep, the tendency for a superfluid to crawl up the walls of its container.
- Location creep, an erratic effect in real-time locating systems
In video games:
- Creep (Starcraft), an organic ground cover necessary for constructing structures by the Zerg race in Starcraft
- "The Creep," a 1950s instrumental by Ken Mackintosh
- "Creep" (Mobb Deep song), by Mobb Deep.
- "Creep" (Radiohead song), by Radiohead.
- "Creep" (Stone Temple Pilots song), by Stone Temple Pilots.
- "Creep" (TLC song), by TLC.
- "Creep," a song by Dannii Minogue on the album Neon Nights
- "The Creeps (Get on the Dancefloor)," a song by the Freaks.
- "The Creeps," a song by Camille Jones and Fedde le Grand.
- "The Creep" (song), by The Lonely Island.
- "C.R.E.E.P.," a song by The Fall