United States House of Representatives election in South Dakota, At-large district, 2014
|Elections in South Dakota|
The 2014 United States House of Representatives election in South Dakota will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 to elect the U.S. Representative from South Dakota's at-large congressional district, who will represent the state of South Dakota in the 114th United States Congress. The election will coincide with the elections of a U.S. Senator from South Dakota, the Governor of South Dakota and other federal and state offices. The seat is currently held by Republican Congressman Kristi Noem.
- Corinna Robinson, retired Army officer and Iraq War veteran
Independents and Third Parties
Failed to make the ballot
- Charles "Chuck" Haan (Constitution), Independent candidate for the State House in 2000
- ^ Montgomery, David (June 11, 2013). "Breaking: Rep. Kristi Noem won’t run for Senate, will run for reelection". Political Smokeout. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- ^ Ellis, Jonathan (October 17, 2013). "Democrat emerges to face Noem for House". Argus Leader. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- ^ Heidelberger, Cory (January 26, 2014). "Jarding Not Running, Not Jumping to Support Robinson and Lowe". Madville Times. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- ^ "Watertown man sues to be placed on ballot vs. Noem". Argus Leader. July 24, 2014. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- ^ "Charles Haan lost Friday. He'll try again today.". Argus Leader. September 8, 2014. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- ^ "LORI STACEY RUNNING FOR CONGRESS. WILL WE BE RUNNING FROM HER?". Dakota War College. December 3, 2013. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- ^ "WHERE DID THOSE CONSTITUTION PARTY CANDIDATES GO? LORI STACEY DISAPPEARS, CURTIS STRONG UNHAPPY.". Dakota War College. April 1, 2014. Retrieved November 4, 2014.