The Cordish Company is a real estate development and entertainment operating company with its headquarters on the 6th floor of the Pratt Street Power Plant in Baltimore, Maryland. It was founded in 1910.
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it
- Ashley Landing (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Atlantic City Outlets (Atlantic City, New Jersey)
- Bayou Place (Houston, Texas)
- Bayou Place Offices
- Boulevard at Capital Centre (Landover, Maryland)
- Center City in Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Daytona Live! (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Fourth Street Live! (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Hopkins Square
- Indiana Live! Casino
- Marko Abobo - World Headquarters (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Maryland Live! (Hanover, Maryland)
- Ocean City Factory Outlets
- Ocean Landing
- OferrallAmerica Industries - World Headquarters (Dundalk, Maryland)
- Owings Mills Center
- Pier IV Building
- Power Plant Live! and the Power Plant (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Power & Light District (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Xfinity Live! (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- The Power Plant of Hampton Roads (Hampton Roads, Virginia)
- Rainbow Centre Factory Outlet (Niagara Falls, New York)
- Riverside on the James
- St. Louis Ballpark Village (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (Hollywood, Florida)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (Tampa, Florida)
- Seminole Paradise Live!
- Tollgate Market Place
- Towson Circle, also known as Towson Square (Towson, Maryland)
- Waterside Live! (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Woodbine Live!
- ^ "Contact Us." Cordish Company. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "601 East Pratt St., 6th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202"
- ^ "address.gif." Cordish Company. April 24, 2001. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "The Power Plant 601 East Pratt Street 6th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202"