From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up cobbler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobbler(s) may refer to:
- A shoemaker who repairs shoes, rather than manufacturing them (see cordwainer for a discussion of the distinction).
- An illegal professional who creates false passports, visas, diplomas and other documents.
- Cobbler (food), a traditional baked dish, either dessert or savoury
- The Cobbler, a mountain located near the head of Loch Long in Scotland, also known as "Ben Arthur"
- Cobbler may refer to a type of Mixed drink
- USS Cobbler (SS-344)
- Cobbler (software), a network-oriented install server for Linux
- "The Cobblers", a nickname for Northampton Town F.C., English association football club
- Cobbler apron, a type of apron that covers both the front and back of the body
- Basa fish, marketed as "Vietnamese river cobbler" in the UK
- Cnidoglanis macrocephalus, an eeltail catfish found along the coasts of Australia
- Freshwater cobbler (Tandanus bostocki), an eeltail catfish found in freshwater habitats of Australia
- Pompano, marine fishes in the Trachinotus genus and various other members of the Carangidae family and Perciformes order
- South Australian cobbler, Gymnapistes marmoratus, often just called "cobbler" in Australia