|Look up clout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clout may refer to political or social power.
Clout may also refer to:
- Clout (band), a five-piece South African million-selling all-girl rock group formed in 1977.
- Clout (album), a 2006 album by Noah23
- Clout (radio show), a two-hour syndicated radio program
- Clout archery, a form of archery in which archers shoot arrows at a flag from a relatively long distance
- Clout: Fantasy, a game of physical skill
- clout-nail, a nail with a large fat head.
- economic clout, an expression for economic influence, power, strength or weight, see Economic power
- Clout: The Game, a popular multiplayer, point-and-click, type political simulator game.