Church is a religious institution, place of worship, or group of worshipers, usually Christian.
Church may refer to:
- Church (building), is a building used for religious activities, particularly Christian worship service
- Christian Church, the whole Christian religious tradition through history
- Catholic Church, the largest Christian religious organisation.
- Christian denomination, an identifiable religious body under a common name, structure, and doctrine within Christianity
- Local church, the body made up of a church congregation, its members and clergy
- Local churches (affiliation), a denomination whose places of worship are named "The Church in" followed by the name of a city
- Church service, a formalized period of Christian communal worship
- State church, a Christian religious body or creed officially endorsed by a nation's government