From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up canary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canary may refer to:
- Canary (film), a 2009 independent film
- Canary (anime)
- The Canary (short story), a 1923 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- The Canary, character played by Caity Lotz on the television series Arrow.
- Canary sack, see Sack (wine)
- Canary, County Armagh, see List of townlands in County Armagh
- The Canaries, players for or supporters of Norwich City F.C.
- Canary, a game by Nitrome Limited
- "Canary," a female jazz singer
- Kedah FA, a Malaysian professional football association team nicknamed "the Canaries"
- an early test version of software, alluding to a Canary in a coal mine
- Canary, LLC, the oilfield services company
- Warrant canary, a published statement, the removal of which indicates the service received a National Security Letter