From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up CA, Ca, ca, or ça in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CA may refer to:
- See numerous other uses below, by category.
ca may refer to:
- .ca, Internet country code for Canada
- circa, ca. or c., meaning approximately
Ca may refer to:
- Calcium, as a symbol for the chemical element (Ca)
cA may mean:
Science and medicine
- Armored cruiser, U.S. Navy hull classification symbol, pre 1930 (CA)
- CA-class midget submarine, a World War II Italian midget submarine
- Cellulose acetate, a type of plastic.
- Centiampere, an SI unit of electric current (cA)
- Certificate authority (or Certification Authority), an entity issuing digital certificates for secure communications
- Chromatic aberration, a distortion in optical lenses
- Compressed air, such as "CA Piping" or "CA System" etc.
- Computer animation
- Conditional access, Conditional Access (Broadcast)
- Conservation agriculture
- Controlled atmosphere
- Cranking amperes, a measurement on an automotive battery
- Cultural algorithm
- Cyanoacrylate, superglue
- Heavy cruiser, U.S. Navy hull classification symbol (CA)
- CA are the first two letters on the license plates of vehicles registered in the City of Cape Town
- CA, Casio's mobile phones in Japan
- CA, abbreviation for Chief Adjudicator in debating.