St Brandon's Church, Brancepeth
Brancepeth is a village and civil parish in County Durham, in England. It is situated about 8 km (5.0 mi) from Durham on the A690 road between Durham and Weardale. Brancepeth Castle was until 1570 the fortress of the Neville Earls of Westmorland. The castle was extensively modified and rebuilt in the 19th century. St Brandon's Church used to have fine 17th century woodwork until it was destroyed in a major fire in 1998.
Remains of Brancepeth Station in 1965
Media related to Brancepeth at Wikimedia Commons
Coordinates: 54°44′N 1°39′W / 54.733°N 1.65°W