From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Bingo may refer to:
- Bingo (Commonwealth), a game using a printed ticket of 15 numbers on three lines; most commonly played in the UK
- Bingo (U.S.), a game using a printed ticket of randomly generated 5x5 numbers; most commonly played in the USA and Canada
- Online bingo, the US or UK version and its variants as played on the Internet
- Bingo (card game)
- Bingo, a slang term used in the game Scrabble in North America for playing all seven of one's tiles.
- Bing Bing! Bingo, a 1993 Super Famicom video game
- Bingo (play), by Edward Bond, about the last days of William Shakespeare
- Bingo Brown, the preteen protagonist of four novels by Betsy Byars
- Woodrow "Bingo" Wilkin from Archie comics, known as That Wilkin Boy
- Bingo Little, a character in a number of books by comic author P. G. Wodehouse
- Bingo wings, slang for an anatomical feature
- BINGO, short for Business-oriented International NGO, or Big International NGO
- BinGo, a company in Sydney that delivers and picks up truck-sized rubbish bins which a left for a few days on the property of the customers.