|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (October 2011) |
"Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" is a show tune and popular song from the 1940 Rodgers and Hart musical Pal Joey. The song was introduced by Vivienne Segal in the 1940 Broadway production, and also sung by Miss Segal both on the 1950 hit record and in the 1952 Broadway revival. It was performed by Carol Bruce in the 1954 London production.
- David Rose and his Orchestra
- MGM 30120 (matrix: 47 S3 234)
- Recorded: c. November 1947
- Brad Mehldau
- From the album The Art of The Trio: Volume III
- Courtesy of Warner Bros Records Inc.
- Released: 1998