Berkeley Physics Course is a lecture course in physics of UC Berkeley professors, first published by Mcgraw-Hill College in 1965 (Vol. I and II).
- Mechanics. Vol. 1 by Charles Kittel, Walter Knight, Malvin A. Ruderman, Authors, J. A. Lewis, Reviewer
- Electricity and Magnetism. Vol. II by Edward M. Purcell
- Waves. Vol. III by Frank S. Crawford, Jr.
- Quantum physics. Vol IV by Eyvind H. Wichmann
- Fundamentals of Statistical and Thermal Physics. Vol. V by Frederick Reif, Author and R. A. Sevenich, Reviewer (See also List of textbooks in statistical mechanics)