Barn Light Electric

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article

Barn Light Electric Co. LLC.
TypePrivate
IndustryLighting Manufacturer, RLM Manufacturer, Custom manufacturing, Retail
Founded2008 in Titusville, Florida
HeadquartersTitusville, Florida & Mims, Florida
Key people

Bryan Scott, Founder

Donna Scott, Founder
ProductsLighting hardware
Employees58 [1]
Websitewww.barnlightelectric.com
 
Jump to: navigation, search
Barn Light Electric Co. LLC.
TypePrivate
IndustryLighting Manufacturer, RLM Manufacturer, Custom manufacturing, Retail
Founded2008 in Titusville, Florida
HeadquartersTitusville, Florida & Mims, Florida
Key people

Bryan Scott, Founder

Donna Scott, Founder
ProductsLighting hardware
Employees58 [1]
Websitewww.barnlightelectric.com

Barn Light Electric Company L.L.C. is an American-owned manufacturer,[2] lighting designer and direct marketer of light fixtures, ceiling fans and hardware. The company manufacturers 90% of their light fixtures in the United States with the remaining 10% manufactured in Canada and overseas.

In addition to their website and mail-order catalog, Barn Light Electric Company owns and operates an office and showroom in Titusville, Florida. Manufacturing facilities are located in Mims, Florida and Titusville, Florida.[3] The main office is used as an authentic period display gallery for barn lights, ceiling fans, hardware, interior and exterior lighting, architectural salvage and refurbished antique barn lights, and industrial lighting.

History[edit]

Barn Light Electric Company was established in February 2008 as a direct internet retailer of period authentic American made lighting.

The business started as a hobby but as the demand for authentic barn light restoration grew, the family found themselves opening a retail storefront in Titusville, FL.[4] The demand for Barn Light Electric Company lighting and ceiling fans continues to grow, with the need to expand, the company purchased additional commercial retail space in Titusville, FL.

The business has a dedicated interest in period specific barn lighting design, retail sales and industrial era restoration.

See also[edit]

References[edit]

External links[edit]