From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Barker may refer to:
- Barker (coachbuilder), builder of horse-drawn coaches and later of bodywork for prestige cars
- Barker (occupation), a person who attempts to attract patrons to entertainment events. Derived from that:
- Barker (surname), a list of people with the surname Barker
- Barker channel, a television channel which runs a continuous loop of sales promotion and advertising
- Barker College, a private college in Sydney, Australia* Barker's Discount Department Stores, an American chain of department stores
- a slang term for a handgun
- a person who stripped tanbark from trees to supply bark mills
- a promotional "special offer" price label in shops
- Barker Bus Company, a bus company in the United Kingdom near Harlow in Essex, close to the Hertfordshire border and only 25 miles north of London and less than 20 miles from Stanstead airport serving Essex and Hertfordshire County.
- Barker Bus Company, a bus company with 160 school vehicles and provides service to school districts in Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Union and Essex Counties owned by Roy Barker and is located at 81 Chimney Rock Road, between Union Avenue and Main Street in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
- Barker Bus Company, a bus company and taxi service known as "Aire Ride" serving the North Pittsburgh area, owned by Bill Barker at 11656 State Route 85, Kittanning, Pennsylvania, 16201-3828 in Sunnyside (Armstrong County)
- Barker Appliances, an appliance store owned by Tom Barker at 105 Wray Plan Road, Kittanning, Pennsylvania 16201 (near Route 422 in Armstrong County)