Angelique English pronunciation: // may refer to:
- Angélique (given name)
- Angélique (instrument), also called angelica or angel lute, a theorbo with up to 17 single strings, tuned in diatonical order
- Angelique, a tree (Dicorynia guianensis) used in boatbuilding
- Angelique (Japanese series), a GxB series including video games, manga, and anime
- Angelique (song)
- Angelique (grape), another name for the French wine grape Mondeuse Noire
- Marie-Joseph Angélique, an executed French slave known as "Angelique"
- Angelique Bouchard Collins, a fictional character from the gothic horror-soap opera and film Dark Shadows, in which she is the main antagonist.
- Angélique, a song written by Gothic Metal band Theatre of Tragedy and featured in their album Aégis.
- Angélique, a 1927 opéra bouffe by Jacques Ibert
- A heroine of the books Angelique (series) by Anne and Serge Golon
- A play by Lorena Gale, winner of the 1995 duMaurier National Playwriting Competition in Canada
- Angélique, an absinthe launched in 2007 by the distillers of La Clandestine Absinthe
- Angelique, a song on Welsh pop band Badfinger's debut album, Magic Christian Music
- "Angelique", the first track on the album Light & Shade by Mike Oldfield
- Angelique, a daughter of Leviathan in Clive Barker's Hellraiser film series