The term Americanism has a few uses. It chiefly alludes to the United States and American culture.
- Americanism (ideology), an early 20th-century political ideology frequently posited in opposition to Communism or Fascism
- Americanism (heresy), a group of related heresies founded upon the separation of church and state
- An attitude or conviction which gives special importance to the nation, national interest, political system, or culture of the United States
- Pan-Americanism, the ideology of promoting integration between the nations of North, Central, and South America and the Caribbean
- A phrase: anything, such as a custom, particular to or characteristic of the Americas, and especially of the United States