|"All I Do Is Win"|
|Single by DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross|
|from the album Victory|
|Released||February 8, 2010|
|Format||Digital download, Airplay|
|Recorded||December 31, 2009|
|Label||We the Best, Terror Squad, E1|
|Writer(s)||Christopher Bridges, Cordozar Broadus, Faheem Najm, William Roberts|
|Producer||DJ Nasty & LVM|
|Certification||2× Platinum (RIAA)|
|DJ Khaled singles chronology|
"All I Do Is Win" is the second official single from DJ Khaled’s fourth studio album Victory The track features artists T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross. It was released on February 8, 2010, along with "Put Your Hands Up". The single was certified Double Platinum by the RIAA. It is the only Hot 100 charting single from the album. The Milwaukee Brewers play this song after every home game victory as does the Texas Longhorns football band and the Michigan Wolverines after a men's basketball win. Boxer Devon Alexander uses the song as his entrance music, the Arizona State Sun Devils and the Arizona State University Sun Devil Marching Band use it during their athletic programs as well as the East Carolina Pirates, Auburn and LSU Tigers football teams, the Alabama Crimson Tide and Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball teams, Vampire Weekend on their 2010 tour, and it was also used as the celebratory music by the 2010 Stanley Cup champions The Chicago Blackhawks. The New York Knicks professional basketball team also use an instrumental version of the song for their player intros during the 2010–11 NBA season. The Memphis Grizzlies New York Islanders and Nashville Predators use the song after every home game victory. The song has gained popularity for Miami Hurricane football fans as Snoop Dogg's line "We like the U in the 80's" refers to the University of Miami football team that dominated college football in the 80's and early 90's. The song was also used in many YouTube compilation videos commemorating the Canadian men's national hockey team winning gold during the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
The music video debuted on BET's 106 and Park on March 3, 2010 along with the video for "Put Your Hands Up". It has DJ Khaled with his BET Awards and is filmed mostly with a green screen. It has a scene of him at the 2008 BET Hip-Hop Awards show accepting an award for his song "I'm So Hood (Remix)". The video features cameos from Cam'ron, Trina, Ice Cube, DJ Nasty & LVM, Cool & Dre, Fat Joe, Ace Hood, Rum, Ball Greezy, Triple C's, The Runners, Lil Wayne, the whole Nappy Boy family (except Young Cash), and Maybach Music Group recording artists, Magazeen, Masspike Miles, and Duce Pound. The video is directed by Dayo & Gil Green.
After Snoop Dogg's verse in the video, it shows T-Pain pulling out an iPhone. On the screen it shows the "I Am T-Pain" app.
According to DJ Khaled's twitter, a video for the official remix was shot. The video is also directed by Dayo & Gil Green. Photos of the shoot were also leaked online. A behind-the-scenes video was released on June 2, 2010. The remix's music video was released on June 29, 2010.
Also featured in this music video are 2 new customized 2010 Camaros which were released the previous year.
|"All I Do Is Win (Remix)"|
|Promotional single by DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Swizz Beatz|
|Released||June 8, 2010|
|Label||We the Best, Terror Squad, E1|
|Writer||Faheem Najm, William Roberts, Sean Combs, & J. Jackson, Onika Maraj|
|Producer||DJ Nasty & LVM, BirdmanIII|
On April 28, 2010, the official remix was released. It features Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz on background vocals, and T-Pain. Jadakiss's verse is a sample from "Allergic to Losing", a song from his 2010 mixtape The Champ Is Here 3. The remix was released as a digital single on iTunes on June 8, 2010. A music video has been shot and was released on June 29, 2010. Red Cafe, Junior Reid, Ace Hood, Gunplay of Triple C's, & DJ Nasty & LVM made cameos on the video. Swizz Beatz was not included in the video. DJ Khaled also raps a verse on the remix.
There is another remix titled "Hood Remix" or "G-Mix" which is by Nappy Boy artist Young Cash. The remix features a new rap line up, Yo Gotti, Gudda Gudda, Bun B, Ice Berg, Tity Boi, T-Pain, & Field Mob. On this version, instead of T-Pain on the chorus, Young Cash is, while T-Pain delivers a verse of his own.
- ^ a b "All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross) - Single by DJ Khaled - Download All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross) - Single on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. February 9, 2010. Archived from the original on March 07 2011. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/all-i-do-is-win-feat-t-pain/id353859769. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ "Gold & Platinum - February 25, 2011". RIAA. http://riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?resultpage=11&table=SEARCH_RESULTS&action=&title=&artist=&format=&debutLP=&category=&sex=&releaseDate=&requestNo=&type=&level=&label=&company=&certificationDate=&awardDescription=&catalogNo=&aSex=&rec_id=&charField=&gold=&platinum=&multiPlat=&level2=&certDate=&album=&id=&after=on&before=on&startMonth=1&endMonth=12&startYear=2010&endYear=2010&sort=CertificationDate&perPage=50. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ "KNICKS: Knicks Mix - 12/22/2010". Nba.com. December 22, 2010. http://www.nba.com/knicks/entertainment/knicksmix_2010_12_22.html. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ 
- ^ Nigel D.. "All I Do Is Win Remix Video Shoot". Realtalkny.uproxx.com. http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2010/05/topic/topic/pictures/pics-all-i-do-is-win-remix-video-shoot/Pics:. Retrieved December 10, 2011.
- ^ "Video: Behind The Scenes of DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" ft. Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss & Fat Joe. | News | Rick Ross | Artists | Def Jam". Island Def Jam. http://www.islanddefjam.com/artist/news_single.aspx?nid=7047&artistID=7292. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ a b "All I Do Is Win (Remix) [feat. T-Pain, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe & Swizz Beatz] - Single by DJ Khaled - Download All I Do Is Win (Remix) [feat. T-Pain, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe & Swizz Beatz] - Single on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. June 8, 2010. Archived from the original on February 22 2011. http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/all-i-do-is-win-remix-feat/id376192881. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ Die Deutschen Trend Charts (July 17, 2009). "Die Deutschen Trend Charts". Trendcharts.de. http://www.trendcharts.de/de/trendcharts.html?dl=deutsche_black_charts.html. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/#/charts-year-end/hot-100-songs?year=2010&begin=71&order=position