Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (Polish: Akademia Sztuk Pięknych w Warszawie) is a public university of visual and applied arts located in the Polishcapital. The Academy traces its history back to the Department of Arts founded at the Warsaw University in 1812. As a separate institution it was founded in 1844 during the Partitions of Poland. In an upgrade in 1904 it was named the Warsaw School of Fine Arts; and in 1932 it received recognition as an Academy.
Faculty of Painting
Faculty of Sculpture
Faculty of Graphic Arts
Faculty of Conservation and Restoration of Works of Art