"2160" redirects here. For the video game, see Earth 2160
The 2160s decade will begin on January 1, 2160 and will end on December 31, 2169. It will be the seventh decade of the 22nd century.
- July 5, 2168: Solar eclipse of 7 min 26 s, saros 139.
- 2160: Some scientists believe that some people born in 2010 may still be alive in 2160.
- March 17, 2160: Unless changes are made as to when Easter can be observed, this particular March 17 will fall within Holy Week for the first time since 2008 and fall on the same day (Monday) as it did in that year, likely requiring the movement of the Feast of Saint Patrick's Day to another date.
- 2162 or later: The satellite Envisat, declared "dead" in 2012, is expected to deorbit and burn up in the atmosphere no earlier than 2162.
- June-October 2169: Triple conjunction of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Science Fiction set in 2160s
- Fictionland by Carl Schulz is set in 2168.
Television and Film