|This article may contain excessive, poor or irrelevant examples. |
134 is the natural number following 133 and preceding 135.
134 is a nontotient since there is no integer with exactly 134 coprimes below it. And it is a noncototient since there is no integer with 134 integers with common factors below it. 134 is .
In Roman numerals, 134 is a Friedman number since CXXXIV = XV * (XC/X) - I.
In the military
In other fields
134 is also:
- The year AD 134 or 134 BC
- 134 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 751 – 752 CE
- 134 Sophrosyne is a large main belt asteroid with a dark surface and most likely a primitive carbonaceous composition
- Caesium-134 has a half-life of 2.0652 years. It is produced both directly (at a very small yield) as a fission product, but not via beta decay of other fission product nuclides of mass 134, since beta decay stops at stable Xe-134
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called untriquadium
- Article 134 of the American UCMJ is the catch-all article, for offences "not specifically mentioned in this chapter." Used used to prosecute a wide variety of offences, from cohabitation by personnel not married to each other to statements critical of the U.S. President. Some prisoners at Abu Ghraib were tagged with this number.
- The World's tallest thermometer at 134 feet in height in Baker, California
- The hottest temperature ever measured in the United States was 134 Fahrenheit (56.7 °C) at Death Valley, California on July 10, 1913
- Sonnet 134 by William Shakespeare
- The TV series Hawaiian Eye ran on ABC from 1959 to 1963 with 134 episodes
- The TV series Emergency! ran on NBC from 1972 to 1977 for 134 shows (128 episodes plus 6 TV movies)
- The TV series Xena Warrior Princess was syndicated from 1995 to 2001 with 134 episodes
- Channel 134 on Sirius Satellite Radio is NPR Now
- Channel 134 on XM Radio is The Agenda with Joe Solmonese 24/7
- The Commonwealth of Virginia is divided into 95 counties and 39 independent cities
- Hans v. Louisiana, 134 U.S. 1 (1890) United States Supreme Court decision determining that the Eleventh Amendment prohibits a state from being sued in a federal court by one of its own citizens
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 134, Chicago
- Mauritania ranks #134 in world (2009) population
- United States Immigration Support Form I-134, Affidavit of Support